Kalibai Scooty Yojana 2022 कालीबाई भील मेधावी छात्रा स्कूटी
Kalibai Scooty Yojana 2022 कालीबाई भील मेधावी छात्रा स्कूटी
काली बाई भील मेधावी छात्रा स्कूटी योजना
योजना का संचालन
|योजना प्रदायगी की अवधि/समय :|
|योजना के नामित अधिकारी :|
|2||राजस्थान का मूल निवासी||राजस्थान की मूल निवासी|
|3||आय||छात्रा के माता-पिता या अभिभावक की वार्षिक आय दो लाख पचास हजार रूपये तक हों।|
आवेदन कैसे करें
|आवेदन का माध्यम :|
|ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए माध्यम :|
|आवेदक अपने नजदीकी ई-मित्र केंद्र पर जाकर या अपने स्वयं के ई-मित्र खाते से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकता है।|
|आवेदक https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/scholarship.php पर जाकर ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।की वेबसाइट|
|के लिए आवेदन निःशुल्क है।|
लाभार्थी को देय लाभ
|आइटम / सामग्री का नाम :||Scooty|
योजना से सम्बंधित दस्तावेज
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2022
This scheme has been started by Rajasthan Prakash. Scooty is distributed to meritorious girl students through this scheme. All those girl students who are from Scheduled Caste, Tribe and Minority category can get the benefit of this scheme. Through this scheme, more than 10,000 girl children are benefitted every year. Apart from this, the number of scooties has been fixed for each district under this scheme. Under this scheme, the number of scooties has been fixed on the basis of different percentage in science, arts and commerce also. This scheme has been started to encourage girls and their parents to provide education. Under the Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Yojana, girls studying in private and government schools can apply, who have got good marks in class 12.
The selection process under this scheme will be done on the basis of merit. There is also a provision of giving a cash amount of ₹ 40000 in place of scooty to encourage economically weaker girl students to get education. All those girls who want to get the benefit of this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website. This will save both time and money and bring transparency in the system.
Now the economically weaker girls of general category will also be able to get the benefit of the scheme
Now the benefit of 'Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana' by the government will also be provided to the economically weaker girl students of general category. Applications have been sought from all such girl students by the government. About 600 girl students from economically weaker sections will be benefitted through this scheme. For which a criterion has been fixed according to the subject. Out of these 600 girl students, 55% of arts, 40% of science and 5% of commerce will be provided scooty. All those girl students who have secured 65% marks in the 12th examination of Rajasthan Board and 75% marks in the 12th examination of CBSE Board can apply under this scheme. Scooty will be provided to 75% girl students of government schools and scooty will be provided to 25% girl students of private schools.
Video conferencing organized by Chief Minister
A video conferencing was organized by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on 7 August 2021. In which the Chief Minister interacted with the girl students of the college studying in different districts of the state. On this occasion, instructions have also been given by the Chief Minister to the officers that various facilities should be provided to the girls to move ahead in their careers according to their wishes and expectations. This video conferencing was done from the Chief Minister's residence. Through which 'Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Chhatra Yojana' was also launched.
On this occasion, the Chief Minister also interacted with the beneficiary girl students. The Chief Minister discussed with the girl students related to their education, family status, career and also took feedback on various schemes being run by the government to encourage education. Apart from this, instructions were given to the officers of the Higher Education Department and the District Collector and college campaigners that the benefits of various schemes run by the government should be extended to all the needy eligible students.
Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Student Scheme Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the girl child of the state to get higher education. For which scooty will be provided by the government. Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 40000 will also be provided to the economically weaker girl students in place of scooty. So that she can get education. Through Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2022, all those girl students who were deprived of education due to some reason will get the opportunity of education. This scheme will also prove to be effective in the direction of women empowerment.
Benefits provided under the scheme
- 2 liter petrol
- 5 year third party car insurance
- 1 year general insurance
- Transport expenses till the handing over of the student
distribution ratio of small numbers
- 50% scooty will be distributed in government schools of Board of Secondary Education and 25% scooty will be distributed to girl students of private schools. Apart from this, 25% scooty will be distributed to the girl students of government and private schools of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- A total of 40% in the number of scooties in the field of science, 5% in commerce faculty and 55% in the arts faculty will be distributed. Apart from this, a total of 7 scooties will be distributed to the senior upadhyay class at the divisional level.
- The number of scooty distributions can be increased or decreased as per the requirement.
- Scooty cannot be claimed by the beneficiary through the court.
- The selection under this scheme will be done on the basis of district wise preference.
KaliBai Bhil Meritorious Student Scooty Scheme Explanation
- Motorized tricycle will be provided to disabled girl students in place of scooty.
- If the students of TSP area are studying in Non TSP area then in that case they can apply under either TSP or Non TSP category.
- If any disabled student does not appear in the merit list according to eligibility, then in this situation they will be selected for their category up to the number of dependent scooties.
- If a disabled girl student gets adjusted in the general preference, then in this case she will be considered as a beneficiary for a scooty reserved for the disabled student.
- If the girls securing the prescribed percentage are not found in private schools, then in this situation scooty will be provided to the girl students of government schools.
- If there are no eligible girls in the Central Board of Secondary Education, then in this situation the girl students of the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan will be benefited.
Implementation of Kali Bai Bhil Meritorious Student Scooty Scheme
- Commissioner College Education Department will be the nodal department of the scheme.
- The implementation of this scheme will be done completely from the portal.
- Any kind of amendment or clarification of rules will be done by the nodal department.
- From time to time the nodal department will review the scheme and assess the positive impact of the scheme in the field of higher education.
- The budget provision will be made by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment and the Department of Minorities.
- Budget provision will be made for the scheme by all the departments from amongst the respective budget men of their department.
Benefits and Features of Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2022
- The Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Yojana has been launched by the Rajasthan government.
- Scooty is distributed to girl students through this scheme.
- All those girl students who are from Scheduled Caste, Tribe and Minority category can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Every year more than 10000 girls are benefitted under this scheme.
- The number of scooties has been fixed in each district of Rajasthan.
- Through Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2022, girl child will be encouraged to get education.
- Girls studying in private and government schools can also apply under this scheme.
- The selection under this scheme will be done on the basis of merit.
- A provision has also been made to give a cash amount of ₹ 40000 to the economically weaker girl students in place of scooty.
- Scooty received under this scheme cannot be sold or bought for 5 years from the date of registration.
- The girl child who is taking benefit of any other scheme can also get the benefit of this scheme.
- The beneficiary will be provided with Scooty for transportation expenses till marriage, general insurance for 1 year, third party insurance for 5 years, 2 liters of petrol and a helmet.
Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Student Scheme Eligibility
- Should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan till now.
- Only SC / ST / OBC / other minority group and economically weaker girl students of general category can get the benefit of this scheme.
- She is a girl child who has already got the benefit of any other Scooty scheme, she cannot get the benefit of this scheme. But if the girl has previously obtained scooty from TAD department or school department on the basis of marks obtained in class X, she is eligible to get a cash amount of ₹ 40000 on the marks of class XII.
- The annual income of the parents of the applicant should be 2.5 lakh rupees or less.
- Applicant's parents should not be tax payers.
- It is mandatory for the girl students pursuing education in Rajasthan board to get at least 65% marks and for the girl students pursuing education in CBSE board to get at least 75% marks.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to take admission in the graduation program after passing class 12th.
- If there is a gap between passing class XII and taking admission in graduation, then the benefit of this scheme will not be provided to the girl student.
- Aadhar Card
- 12th class mark sheet
- Janadhar or Bhamashah card
- Institute-provided certificate of regular attendance
- Certificate of Regular Study in Graduation Program
- caste certificate
- bpl ration card
- income certificate
- passport size photograph
- Certificate issued by Medical Board if the beneficiary is handicapped